Friday, August 30, 2013

Juicing for a Healthier Living

I have a very bad schedule during weekdays- I need to travel 3 hours each day for the office.. need to wake up at 5:30 am and reaching home earliest by 8:00 pm..and since we're based abroad we need to take care of everything..every single details of our day to day living.

I having PCOS ( Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) which was diagnosed last 2009 which make me difficult to conceive and we really love to have one. One of the effect of this syndrome is weight gain - that's why I started to make my diet with no carb by night. Which honestly help me lose some pounds. By night, I'm into fruits or smoothies and recently I'm trying out juicing.

I love carrot juice!!! I just mix different variety of fruits to accompany my carrot juice.

All you have to do is put all your choice  of fruits and vegetable in  your juicer and viola you have a healthier drinks instead of consuming those carbonated and sugary drinks.

Carrot, Cucumber, Apple and Peach

My juice + 2 slice of bread with malunggay spread

Love our body - Health is Wealth!! Happy juicing everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment