Monday, August 5, 2013

Amarela Resort-Panglao, Bohol

I'm been eyeing for a hotel ever since I got interested going to Bohol. I'm not actually avid fan of crowded accommodation or partylike place  - I love staying in a place wherein we can just chill in and relax the whole time. My first choice is Grand Luis Lodge since I read a lot of good review on this hotel (both in blogs and Tripadvisor) but unfortunately they're already fully booked. My second choice was Bohol Bee Farm but  my husband is not a fan of rustic ambiance. Just then I found Amarela Resort, very private resort and it fits to our budget. Now I can say good thing Grand Luis Lodge is fully booked at that time!!!

I took Amarela Resort in Panglao for our accommodation which includes the following for 3D/2N:

1. Superior Room
2. Daily Breakfast
3. Countryside Tour
     - Blood Compact Monument
     - Baclayon Church
     - Clarin Ancestral House
     - Tarsier's Sanctuary
     - Loboc River Cruise w/ Buffet Lunch
     - Man-Made Forest
     - Simply Butterflies Conservation Center
     - Chocolate Hills
4. Dolphin Watching and Balicasag Snorkeling (due to weather they replaced it with Panglao Tour)
5. 1 massage service per person
6. Complimentary Roundtrip Transfers (City-Tagbilaran airport/seaport-Resort)

You can contact them:

Email:info@amarelaresort.com
Mobile:+63 906 588 4145
Phone:+63 38 502 9497 to 99 (Bohol) /
+63 2 911 5203 (Manila)
Telefax:+63 38 502 9499


And this is the best Resort I been so far..my favorite!!!I'll be back here soon..promise!

Amarela Resort-Panglao, Bohol

Our room


These are the photo's of the Resort:




He's my favorite server..(ang bait ni Kuya..winner ang Customer Service)



Infinity Pool


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment