Friday, March 7, 2014

Healthy Lunch @ Black Canyon-Thai Cuisine



When we feel like eating healthy outside hubby and I always ended up in Black Canyon. Nothing beats a rice and viand for lunch :) . I love Thai cuisine coz they use a lot of spices and vegetables for their flavor and their taste and  aroma is acceptable to Filipino's preference. Patis/ fish sauce and vinegar  is one of many ingredients Philippines and Thailand have in common.


Iced tea for him and Green tea Frappe for me :)


Hubby is in love with soup. We shared with this bowl of Tom Yum. One of the  most popular soup in Thai cuisine.

Main course:

Garlic Fried Rice

Stir-fried Chicken with Cashew Nuts

Pad Thai

Pad Thai is always on my list!!! I just asked them to add more beans sprout and nuts. I ordered for Sweet and Sour Chicken but it's not available by that time so we ended up in Stir-fried Chicken w/ Cashew nuts and guess what??!!it's a HIT!!! hubby and I instantly got in love with this dish. The chicken is so tender and flavorful. And the sauce compliment well with the flavor of the chicken.

Dining in Black Canyon is a guilt free indulgence with the fresh ingredients and mix of spring onions, ginger, lemongrass, turmeric and all. We truly had a balance meal.

Menu here:http://www.zomato.com/dubai/black-canyon-festival-city/menu


No comments:

Post a Comment