Thursday, March 6, 2014

Breakfast date @ Butler's Chocolate Cafe


lovely entrance

When I first saw this lovely cafe - I have told to myself this is a must try!

After our errand that day and  our tummy is already calling for food. We decided to take a breakfast to this fancy cafe - have a mentioned I'm a breakfast eater??!! I can skip lunch but never my breakfast.


Complimentary chocolates when you order a coffee. what a sweet treat!


And as usual Cappuccino for me and Latte for him.

Here comes the breakfast:

The eggs were perfectly cooked and hashbrown is sooo good as well. But when I tried hubby's filled croissant it's "nakakaumay" with the butter croissant and the richness of the egg I don't think  it's a perfect match.

Cheese Omelette
Filled Croissant

Butlers Chocolate cafe is perfect for a coffee and a good chat with someone. They have a very limited menu and the service is very slow. We waited for like almost 15-20 mins. for a omelette and hashbrown to be fried and the bread to be toast.

I'm happy with the coffee and chocolate though :)

Total Bill: 86.00 Dhs.

Filled Croissant: 25 Dhs.
Cheese Omelette: 25 Dhs.
Cappuccino: 18 Dhs.
Latte: 18:00 Dhs.


No comments:

Post a Comment