Saturday, November 23, 2013

Review: Smashbox Custom Color for Light Skin

SMASHBOX!!!!!

This brand have been worn by fabulous faces such as Drew Barrymore, Charlize Theron and Madonna. It's a expansion business from Smashbox Studio to Smashbox cosmetic line.



Honestly, I'm getting addicted with make up from Philippines local brands to branded ones. But since, branded or designer's one is very expensive I'm just buying it when it's a good deal.

I bought mine I guess last six months ago during the Midyear Sale of Chalhoub in World Trade Center. Actually, I brought it impulsively..it's already when I got home when I noticed that this for light skin- good thing I'm not that dark.

The set is very cute- it's in a box in black and have the pictures of what is inside. The make up is fully secured which is wrapped with bubble sheet.

What's inside?



Blush on
Cream Eyeshadow
Powder Eyeshadow
Eyeliner - Black
Lip Pencil
and 2 lip gloss

They're very compact so it's so easy to bring along. And all the products are very pigmented and easy to blend.

When I tried it..this is what I got!!! Not that bad but my foundation is very bad hahahha honestly I didn't bothered to pay attention on blending it well since I'm just at home and wanna try this set..so my apologize for my foundation!!!




1 comment:

  1. I got the same item but lost the "get the look" guide. Can you please post the guide online ? I'm a newbie myself so wouldn't know how to apply it without the guide. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete